Le Creuset Signature Enameled French Dutch ovens are made with high quality cast iron and enamel. This Dutch oven is one of the higher end dutch ovens that every cook should own. It can be used on the stovetop or in the oven. It is great for searing meat, cooking stews, chili or soups. The list could go on and on.
Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 5-1/2-Quart Round French (Dutch) Oven
The Le Creuset Dutch oven has a colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking. This Dutch oven boasts 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts. The enamel is inert (like glass) and is non-stick as long as you remember not to scratch it up with abrasive cleaners and scrubbers. If something sticks, you can soak it when it’s cooled down, you can find a trick over on a previous post, cleaning, and care for your dutch oven, for those sad black patches that happen occasionally to the distracted cook.
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Several different colors to choose from
- Hold the heat for an extended amount of time
- Distributes heat evenly
Or you are curious about the different sizes and colors, here are several links that will point you straight over to the Le Creuset oven that you are interested in:
All Le Creuset Dutch oven cookware comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you have any questions please visit Le Creuset for details.